We provide a range of environments for those who need extra support to live independently, from young people and those with disabilities, to the elderly in extra care schemes. Our strength lies in the quality of our people and we employ those who share our aims.
REGISTERED NURSE – RMN OR RGN
SIDEGATE LANE, IPSWICH
£14.83 PER HOUR (RISING TO £15.61 AFTER 12 MONTHS, SUBJECT TO SATISFACTORY PERFORMANCE)
37.5 HOURS PER WEEK – INCLUDES WORKING WEEKENDS ON A ROTA BASIS
TEMPORARY POSITION FOR UP TO 12 MONTHS
Why work for us?
We support vulnerable people to live as independently as possible, by building their confidence and skills to realise their potential and live as independently as possible.
We are a national organisation but we think locally. At Sidegate Lane we support 24 people with mental health needs.
Through day-to-day personalised support, we help clients with mental health and complex needs, to stabilise their lives and begin their journey towards recovery.
We are looking to recruit qualified Registered Nurses holding an up to date NMC pin number, who can make a real difference to our resident’s lives and well-being. You will ensure the delivery of a quality nursing service that meets the needs of our clients at Sidegate Lane.
The role of Registered Nurse (RMN or RGN) will include
- Managing care staff as well as providing high quality nursing services for older people with dementia and mental health problems
- Preparing and monitoring clients care plans and supervising the delivery of all aspects of care
- Promoting safe practices and undertake risk assessments and manage the implement safeguarding principles to ensure the safety of our clients
Skills and experiences
- You will be a qualified Registered Nurse, holding an up to date NMC pin number with proven post registration experience gained in a clinical role
- Proven relevant experience of working with a similar client group
- Personable and caring whose approach to nursing is focused upon person-centred care
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- A pension scheme, with matching contributions from Sanctuary
- At least 25 days paid holiday, rising to 30 days after 5 years service
- Life assurance
- Family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working
- Health and wellbeing plans
- A variety of on line discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient schemes for you to save on buying a new bike to cycle to work or on a range of childcare services including after school clubs and summer camps
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile click here
Closing Date: 2 June 2017
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent illegal working.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Supported Living is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association and Sanctuary Home Care Limited, both exempt charities.